A stylish design and superior comfort features make the Muck Reign Tall Rubber Women’s Riding Boots a fashionable and functional choice. These 100% waterproof riding boots are built on a women’s last to match the contours of your foot, with a stretch-fit topline that can comfortably accommodate riding pants or jeans either inside or outside your boots. Featuring an anti-microbial XpressCool lining and etc sock liner that reduces moisture and heat build up, these equestrian boots will keep your feet cool and dry in even the warmest of temperatures. The flexible neoprene bootie adjusts and bends with your foot, helping to prevent blisters and chafing, while the narrow toe is stirrup-friendly. A horizontal tread outsole pattern and heel spur provide a light grip, while the pull tab offers easy on/off. Comfort rated from 40 °F (4°C) to 95 °F (35 °C), these women’s riding boots suit a variety of environments.
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the shape of little feet to resist blisters and chafing
- Stretch-fit topline allows for easy tuck-in of riding pants or jeans; women’s-specific last is designed to follow the contours of the female foot
- Anti-microbial XpressCool fabric lining pulls moisture away from skin to keep feet cool and dry in warm weather; etc sock liner reduces heat build up; comfort rated from 40 °F to 95 °F (4 °C to 35 °C)
- Narrow toe and slim tread with horizontal pattern provides easy stirrup access and grip; Achilles reinforcement for additional support and long wear; heel spur for riding
- High-grade rubber provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof riding boot; easy on-off with pull-on tab